About Dr Amrish kumar Jha
Dr Amrish Kumar Jha is one of the best Orthopaedic doctors in Kolkata.He completed his MBBS from R.G. Kar Medical College and Hospital, Kolkata & then secured top rank in Post Graduate Entrance Examination & went on pursuing MS in Orthopaedics from R.G. Kar Medical College and Hospital. Dr Jha is the Clinical Director & Senior Consultant of Niramaya – Jha’s Superspeciality Centre For Orthopaedics , a premier Orthopaedic institute in Kolkata for Knee Joint replacement Surgery, Physiotherapy, Knee Arthroscopy, Radiology. He completed the following courses & affiliations :
Dr Jha being an excellent academician, worked on as a lecturer & then Assistant professor, department of Orthopaedics in Calcutta Medical College & Hospital, one of the oldest medical college of the world.
He has been practicing Orthopaedics in Kolkata with passion & love for the subject. He has successfully conducted over thousands of rare & complicated surgeries apart from routine trauma, joint replacements & arthroscopy cases. He is very well known for his excellent behaviour & careful approach to his patients. After few years of freelancing he finally decided to open his own centre where quality services can be provided at affordable cost. Niramaya – Jha’s Superspeciality Centre For Orthopaedics is the result of his dream to bring quality & affordability together at one platform.
Niramaya is a premier Orthopaedic institute in Kolkata for complex & major trauma surgeries, Joint Replacement Surgeries, Arthroscopy & other Minimally Invasive Orthopaedic Surgeries, Radiology & Physiotherapy. Niramaya is widely acknowledged in the city for successful execution of over hundreds of Orthopaedic surgeries within a very short span of time by Dr Amrish Kumar Jha. Niramaya has already earned a reputation for representing the best orthopaedic doctors in kolkata for joint replacement & trauma surgeries.
Now associated with many reputed orthopaedic organisations in India, Dr Amrish kumar Jha is working whole heartedly with 100% dedication to make the best of the practices, protocols & latest advanced techniques available for his patients. He wants all the experiences & knowledge gathered from the conferences, seminars & academic feasts, he attends across globally to be implemented in his dream to make Niramaya a world-class state of the art center for Orthopaedics Treatment for which Kolkata & the Entire Eastern India would be proud of one day. It is really noteworthy that Dr. Amrish Kumar Jha, only by virtue of his hard work and dedication, has achieved so much at such a young age. He really stands way ahead of others in the field of Orthopaedics.
Radiology & Physiotherapy are two integral supporting pillars of Niramaya. Radiology part is managed by our one of the directors Dr Nandini thakur Jha, MBBS, MD (Radiodiagnosis), who is also attached with the few reputed institutes in Kolkata including Fortis & ILS. Ultrasonography, Colour Doppler, Xray & Echocardiography facilities which are supposed to be the backbones of any centre is available even at odd hours at Niramaya.
Physiotherapy & Rehabilitation part is taken care by Dr. Arvind Anand, who is BPT & MPT (Physiotherapy) from Delhi. We are having some of the best modalities of Rehabilitation tools & gadgets, those are successfully executed over patients by Dr. Anand.
As he always says :
“I am dedicated to provide you the world class treatment in your injuries & fractures by next level trauma care, ligament injuries of your joints by key hole surgeries (arthroscopy) and joint problems by joint replacement (Arthroplasty) & joint reconstructive surgeries. Let’s change the health care scenarios and let it be a right of everyone.”
“Trust me, trust my vision, trust my years of experience of serving you, trust my ability to cater you the best services in all aspects and give us a chance to serve you. You would love to be associated with us if it’s really needed in your bad times in the form of poor health.”
– Dr. Amrish Kumar Jha
PUBLICATIONS – Dr Amrish kumar Jha
- Amrish Kumar Jha : Evaluation of results of minimally invasive plate osteosynthesis (MIPO) of distal tibial fractures in adults, Journal of Indian Medical Association, Vol 110, number 11, (823,824) November 2012.
- Amrish Kumar Jha : Outcome of different modalities of surgical management of chronic osteomyelitis of calcaneum, Journal of Indian Medical Association, Vol 110, number 11, (825,826) November 2012.
- Amrish kumar Jha et al : Operative management of closed intra-articular fractures of distal end of humerus in adults, journal of Indian Medical Association, Vol 109, number 6 ( 418,423) June 2011.
- Amrish kumar Jha et al : An evaluation of flexible intramedullary nail fixation in femoral shaft fractures in paediatric age group, Journal of Indian Medical Association, Vol 109, number 6 (416-417) June 2011.
- Amrish Kumar Jha et al: A short term experience of management of open and osteoporotic intercondylar fractures of the distal humerus using a mini-external fixator, Journal of Indian Medical Association, Vol 109, number 6 (404,06,08) June 2011.
- Life member West Bengal Orthopaedic Association
- Life member Indian Orthopaedic Association
- Life member of Indian Arthroscopy Society
- Life member of West Bengal Arthroplasty Society
- Life member of Calcutta Arthroscopy & Sports Suurgery Club
- Life Member of Shoulder & Elbow Society of India.
- life member of Sancheti institute alumni association